AccuStore Brings Updated Surveys & App to NRF Big Show
Survey participants may enter drawing for Virtual Store Walkthrough
Clearwater, Fla., December 19, 2023 – AccuStore announced today they will showcase the latest features in their retail site profiling and execution platform at the National Retail Federation trade show, to be held January 14-16, 2024 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
This year, AccuStore will focus on Site Intelligence, Store Surveys and how these services establish a foundation for successful Retail Execution.
- Site Intelligence leverages store profiles to improve in-store marketing, including managing campaigns.
- Store Surveys integrate professional on-site surveys as well as 3D scanning to help retailers better understand their stores.
- Retail Execution includes deploying the AccuStore Mobile App for field Audits to make data-driven decisions, gain input from retail associates, and establish “to-do” lists that improve customer satisfaction, brand compliance and more.
The AccuStore team has been selected to participate in The Expo Tours: Intelligent Retail: Innovation, E-Commerce & Best Practices. For those who haven’t signed up for the tours, there’s still plenty to discover in the AccuStore booth, #3861:
- Schedule an AccuStore product information session with AccuStore’s Vice President of Product Development, Autumn Welch. Learn about the latest version of AccuStore’s mobile app, version 6.0, scheduled for release in January 2024. New features include POP check-in, skip logic and more.
- Schedule an AccuStore product information session with Jamie Banks, AccuStore’s Director of Business Development, who applies her 15+ years of retail experience into real world software deployments.
- Take a Virtual Store Walkthrough and discover how this technology can reduce store travel times, support renovations, brand compliance and execution strategy.
- Share your retail “pain points” in a survey and enter a drawing for a free 3D Store Scan.
To schedule an appointment with Autumn or Jamie, visit us at www.accustore.com/nrf-big-show/.
“We’ve listened to our users this year and made a lot of upgrades to AccuStore, with regards to versatility and usability,” said Craig Hoss, Chief Technology Officer at AccuStore. “We’re also very thrilled to be able to show our mobile app this year with POP check in and skip logic survey capabilities. It’s been a very busy year for us.”
AccuStore is the result of more than 40 years of helping retailers gain store-level intelligence to enhance operations, marketing, facilities, management, loss prevention and human resources. Its enhanced store profiling technology makes it easy for consumer-facing businesses to access real-time information about every site. AccuStore customizes a database of site-level details and stores it security on a cloud-based platform with a web interface and mobile 24/7 access. The mobile app enables managers to turn their strategic plans into store level results on the go. A GSP company, AccuStore is based in Clearwater, Fla. To find out more, visit accustore.com.