AccuStore survey of the grocery chain’s different store locations, along with AccuStore’s easy-to-update platform, a single source of truth was created. This centralized database now helps Hannaford’s teams:
- Optimize delivery schedules to meet each locations’ specific needs
- Reduce and optimize spending on store-specific equipment and fixtures
- Streamline communications
Hannaford employees can easily update data through AccuStore’s gatekeeper approval process resulting in a better understanding of all locations’ store-level impact. What’s more, the store reports a 3% increase in same-store sales.
Additional improvements from various Hannaford departments include:
- Fresh department accruals can now be assigned based on “department sales” instead of “current use of total store sales.”
- Store supplies can now be ordered for equipment and fixtures specific to each retail location.
- Retail management teams better understand the attributes within their areas of responsibility.
- Facilities associates use the database to determine when equipment replacements are needed.
Corporate office management teams can:
- Easily determine store classifications and contact information
- Ensure asset protection by using details from the database to determine camera placement
- Keep their attributes current and up to date through a secure, gatekeeper approval process, enabling better understanding of their impact(s) to retail locations