AccuStore® Launches New Campaigns Module
Clearwater, Fla., Jan. 5, 2021 – AccuStore®, a GSP Company, announced today it has launched a new Campaigns module within its AccuStore platform.
“The new Campaigns module in AccuStore, released on Dec. 28, replaces the PromoManager application offering an improved user experience, faster navigation between pages, and new distribution review and copying features,” explained AccuStore Product Manager Autumn Welch.
“This update ultimately gives retailers a Campaign Management tool for collaboration between departments to plan and execute marketing content within AccuStore,” added Autumn.
Following the same role-based security and user login as AccuStore, customers use the web-based tool and database to share information among vendors, category managers, sales planners, and administrators as a single source of truth for promotional content.
The new Campaigns module utilizes AccuStore site profiling technology and promotion detail input to plan What, When, Where, and How aspects of retailers’ in-store marketing campaigns.
Enhancements and customer benefits include:
- What: Category, product, package, promotional text, price book data
- Allows user access specific to each category to limit risk of entry error
- When: Dates the offering goes live
- Enables retailers to support promotions on varying schedules
- Makes managing in-store promotions easier and allows retailer to seamlessly carry over to new campaign
- Where: Select markets from store types, geographic location, or other profile data
- Tailors the marketing strategy to each individual store needs
- Enables marketers to target materials to the specific merchandising needs of each store
- Allows users to quickly review and/or edit stores included and/or excluded from distribution
- How: Select which graphics, signs, media
- Helps marketers customize pricing and promotional items to align with the precise store fixtures, store areas and store categories in each distribution
Customers with technical questions are encouraged to contact their account manager or AccuStore Support at email@example.com.
Retailers with questions about AccuStore can contact the AccuStore team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AccuStore is the result of more than 40 years of helping retailers gain store-level intelligence to enhance operations, marketing, facilities management, loss prevention and human resources. Its enhanced store profiling technology makes it easy for consumer-facing businesses to access real-time information about every site. AccuStore customizes a database of site-level details and stores it securely on a cloud-based platform with a web interface and mobile app for 24/7 access. The mobile app enables managers to turn their strategic plans into store-level results on the go. A GSP Company, AccuStore is based in Clearwater, Fla. To find out more, visit accustore.com.