Clearwater, Fla., Oct. 6, 2021 – AccuStore®, a GSP Company, today has announced a new tech offering designed to help retail professionals digitally manage their in-store marketing content via a cloud-based management system.
“We thrive on helping retailers enhance their in-store customer experiences and engagement,” said AccuStore Chief Technology Officer Craig Hoss. “Cumbersome content management systems, hardware incompatibility, and maintenance visibility can lead to disjointed performance across their chain.”
“This new Digital Signage Solution offers an intuitive interface and powerful workflows to mitigate those complexities, enabling them to focus more on creating new programs that drive sales.”
AccuStore Digital Signage Solution consists of a full suite of features and performance capabilities ideal for convenience, QSR (quick service restaurants), grocery, big box, and specialty retailers.
- Works with any hardware platform or multisystem network, including both SoC (System-on-a-Chip) smart displays, and other external professional media player devices.
- Provides easy, real-time integration assistance, or available customization services.
- Offers turnkey design and installation, incorporating synchronized content across multiple screens including LED displays, digital menu boards and video walls, just to name a few.
- Eliminates disparate sources of promotion and distribution details for in-store digital signage, as well as print campaigns with AccuStore’s core capabilities as a “single source of truth.”
- Quickly develops, establishes, and disseminates campaign content with intuitive self-management interfaces or available digital content strategy, design services,
AccuStore’s Digital Signage Solution will be exhibited along with other new capabilities (GSP booth 617) at NACS Show 2021 now through Oct. 8 at McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago.
For additional details, contact AccuStore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AccuStore is the result of more than 40 years of helping retailers gain store-level intelligence to enhance operations, marketing, facilities management, loss prevention and human resources. Its enhanced store profiling technology makes it easy for consumer-facing businesses to access real-time information about every site. AccuStore customizes a database of site-level details and stores it securely on a cloud-based platform with a web interface and mobile app for 24/7 access. The mobile app enables managers to turn their strategic plans into store-level results on the go. A GSP Company, AccuStore is based in Clearwater, Florida. To find out more, visit accustore.com.