New Redesign Enhances Navigation and Overall User Experience
Clearwater, Fla., March 13, 2020 – AccuStore®, the Number 1 store intelligence technology, announced today it has made several user interface (UI) updates to its web-based version to better align with the Mobile App.
“We’re always looking for ways to evolve and enhance the AccuStore user experience,” said AccuStore Product Manager, Autumn Welch. “By refreshing the look and feel of our web-based platform and updating app and menu names, customers can expect improved navigation and performance within apps as well as a more cohesive user experience,” she explained.
- Background imagery aligns with new mobile app design
- Top right menu for application switcher, user logout, and switching customer
- AccuStore logo with the application name displayed in header
- Left navigation menu in now matches the existing AccuStore menu
- POPInteract naming and URL - customers using POPInteract to approve designs will be redirected into AccuStore (app.accustore.com) through Design module
- More cohesive design between all AccuStore branded applications
- Improved navigation and consistency within the apps and menus
- Optimized performance while navigating throughout multiple applications
- Updated app names to align with AccuStore
Customers with technical questions about the latest AccuStore enhancements, are encouraged to contact their Account Manager or AccuStore Support at email@example.com.
AccuStore is the result of 40+ years of helping retailers gain store-level intelligence to enhance operations, marketing, facilities management, loss prevention and human resources. Its enhanced store profiling technology makes it easy for consumer-facing businesses to access real-time information about every site. AccuStore customizes a database of site-level details and stores it securely on a cloud-based platform with a web interface and mobile app for 24/7 access. The mobile app enables managers to turn their strategic plans into store-level results on the go. A GSP Company, AccuStore is based in Clearwater, Florida. To find out more, visit www.accustore.com.