How Can I Keep My Stores Compliant During a Pandemic? - AccuStore
“How can I keep my stores complaint, and my employees and shoppers safe during a pandemic?” If you’re a retailer, you may be asking yourself similar questions. Why not consider deploying a store intelligence solution to help gain total visibility into your stores. With store intelligence technology you can effectively monitor new social distancing guidelines as well as manage OSHA compliance across your entire organization.
5 Ways Store Intelligence Technology Can Help
- If an incident occurs, you can use the mobile app to communicate incidents in real time, with images. The old-fashioned way would be to create reports and save them in folders in stores across the country. That can create confusion. Having one source of truth or shared data, information stays in one place so it’s easily accessible.
- A store intelligence solution allows you to define and share training updates on these new store policies helping your teams follow store capacity rules and frequent scheduled cleaning routines.
- Track which stores or employees are due for training or send new state mandates or guidance to specific stores to help them prepare by generating alerts in real time to your store teams.
- Protect your stores by creating a custom cleaning checklist for store audits to address site-specific concerns and set up a scoring system and analyze results. Don’t waste time with paper checklists and emails, use your store intelligence to assign and manage cleaning or inventory tasks to be performed and keep employees and team leaders accountable.
- Easily configure surveys, forms and reports to capture the information you need. Want to make sure stores are using social distancing floor clings in each store? Shoot out a quick survey to the stores and receive an instant update.
Store intelligence software gives your teams anytime, anywhere access to new COVID-19 safety rules, checklists, information and updates from your mobile device or laptop.
To learn additional ways store intelligence can help keep your teams compliant, set up a demo or ask us about a free trial today.