An Easy Way to Manage Store-Specific Inventory - Part 2 - AccuStore
In case you missed it, check out part one of this two-part blog series on managing store-specific inventory.
Ensuring store-level inventory or product availability can seem daunting during crisis times such as COVID-19, extreme weather events, or even due to holiday meal planning. One way to solve this is with store intelligence technology.
How Store Intelligence Helps Retailers Manage Inventory
- Store intelligence allows for a rapid triage approach based upon an assessment of factors impacting store locations
- Store profile data gives you visibility into store-level demand based on product availability and even your competitors – you can easily capture these details in store profiles to execute store relevant strategies such as product mix and quantities
- Gain the ability to offer a full or partial service in each store depending on how many members of your staff are available
- Easily gather and provide logistics to each store, depending on the store’s specific locations
- Access to a 360-degree dashboard view of every store giving store managers a 100% accurate image of all physical assets, warranty information, compliance data, marketing needs and more.
In addition to helping you manage inventory, integrating store intelligence into your stores allows you to cut marketing spend, grow your business, assists with task management, and so much more. Talk to one of our AccuStore representatives today to get started.